With spring fever in the air and the need to fill my fly box, I was hoping to do one more round of panfish flies. Let's make it a little interesting, a limit of 6 tiers, each tie a dozen flies (6 soft hackle and 6 w/ some sort of eyes). Use your imagination, skies the limit with design! The due date for the swap will be April 22nd. All swap rules apply......
2. Polarbear 78- deer hair mini bass bug and soft hackled wooly worm- Recieved
3. MowestFlyfisher-bead thorax soft hackle and panfish charlies- Recieved
4. Jolly Red-mini balsa popper and soft hackle orange and partridge- Recieved
5. Odaon-Soft hackle TBD, eye fly will be a damsel nymph-
6. Jonhny Utah- U.V. Hares ears and utah damsel -Recieved