Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

I have been an avid collector and dabbled in most of the upgrades/accurizing, and custom build options out here.  I have sold off most of them -- over 40 at my peak -- and now am down to a few -- one of which goes into the box with me. 

Anyway, if any of you want to talk about your itch for #1s I'd be glad to do what I can to help you.   Just remember that when I was first in the hunt for them the cost was crazy low by today's MSRP. 

Curious as to your request for the one #1. Why not give it to someone who will appreciate it and the gesture by you.

On 3/5/2022 at 8:09 PM, skeet3t said:

Curious as to your request for the one #1. Why not give it to someone who will appreciate it and the gesture by you.

What?

8 minutes ago, mikechell said:

What?

Supposed to be to Rocco. Checked the wrong box. The whole day has been like that!

On 3/5/2022 at 3:10 PM, Rocco said:

I have been an avid collector and dabbled in most of the upgrades/accurizing, and custom build options out here.  I have sold off most of them -- over 40 at my peak -- and now am down to a few -- one of which goes into the box with me. 

Anyway, if any of you want to talk about your itch for #1s I'd be glad to do what I can to help you.   Just remember that when I was first in the hunt for them the cost was crazy low by today's MSRP. 

Always wanted one of those. What caliber?

Its a 280 Rem No 1B -- my first and best. It never missed or needed a second shot on a deer including my best -- a 16 pointer. We'll see which of my two sons gets it out of the box after the funeral.  But I'm not going w/o it.  The ashes of my best bird dog also will go along.