Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Just lost a friend

p4IILFX.jpg

Well after almost 16 yrs, Just lost a furry friend. My lil' "Monkey head" as I always called her, Mandy, passed quietly in my arms tonight. Only been an hour but I miss her already :( she was such a good little kitty

Sounds like you need another "Little Monkey head". I hate losing pets but I hate not having a pet more. I was left with my little brothers cat, "Max", and he doesn't even like me but I will miss him when he's gone.

Sorry Steve, I agree with Mark I waited a couple of months to long, Give a kitten a home, you'll never forget  Monkey Head, Mandy wouldn't want you to be cat less or pet less.

A loss of a pet is hard to take. Been there three times. Steve, check out the local shelters. You will find another cat that will adopt you. We have two mixed Chihuahuas that adopted us as we looked easy.

I'm sorry about your loss Steve.  There are lots of dogs and cats in the world in need of a good home and I hopeful one or more of them will find their way to yours.

My condolences Steve. It's tough to go through.  Monkey Head is chasing mice in a beautiful place now.

Thanks guys. Have been through it many times in the past, but it never gets easier. They are just such a part of the family it leaves a big hole in life when they are gone.

Luckily I still have my big orange buddy "Orangie". He's my pal, and a big clown, always doing something that is goofy. He's 10 yrs old so I hopefully will have a decent amount of time still left with him.

5pGF0WG.jpg

55 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

Thanks guys. Have been through it many times in the past, but it never gets easier. They are just such a part of the family it leaves a big hole in life when they are gone.

Luckily I still have my big orange buddy "Orangie". He's my pal, and a big clown, always doing something that is goofy. He's 10 yrs old so I hopefully will have a decent amount of time still left with him.

5pGF0WG.jpg

Yes, I wish you all happy things buddy.

Mandy was a cool cat.  She even let me pet her a few times ... after I'd been there for a couple of hours.

Steves cat Mandy.JPG