Fly Tying

In my salad days my buddy and I used to bass fish out of a small 12' Sears Game Fisher with a 10 HP motor on a big impoundment, Lake Anna, in VA.  We got checked once by the local State Game Commission guy who roared up in his full size Boston Whaler throwing spray all over and nearly capsizing us.  He gave us a nasty once over and roared off again repeating his entry act.   He was infamous for similar displays and made a lot of enemies. One of them put dynamite under his boat in his driveway and blew it over his roof into his backyard.   Folks back then settled out court. 

On 4/8/2022 at 8:23 PM, Rocco said:

In my salad days my buddy and I used to bass fish out of a small 12' Sears Game Fisher with a 10 HP motor on a big impoundment, Lake Anna, in VA.  We got checked once by the local State Game Commission guy who roared up in his full size Boston Whaler throwing spray all over and nearly capsizing us.  He gave us a nasty once over and roared off again repeating his entry act.   He was infamous for similar displays and made a lot of enemies. One of them put dynamite under his boat in his driveway and blew it over his roof into his backyard.   Folks back then settled out court. 

I wonder if he rethought his approach of dealing with the general public after that?