Fly Tying
flytire

For Sale

On 3/21/2022 at 3:51 PM, flytire said:

Cheap! Hurry wont last long!

cf3c919b724c0b8138c60bafe81ae2dc

Have you ever noticed the most expensive places to live are also the ones with the highest risk of a natural disaster wiping out your house?

Not necessarily. Louisiana got hit by tornadoes. South part of our town got hit by a tornado. Sad part was a part of town where the people couldn't afford insurance. Photo is a good reason th live on the Pacific coast. Like the fires out West. They will rebuild in the same place.

On 3/23/2022 at 6:14 PM, skeet3t said:

Not necessarily. Louisiana got hit by tornadoes. South part of our town got hit by a tornado. Sad part was a part of town where the people couldn't afford insurance. Photo is a good reason th live on the Pacific coast. Like the fires out West. They will rebuild in the same place.

Sad, my experience with insurance is they will always make it painful even if your covered- 

I don't know for certain how true this story is but it certainly seems plausible.  I worked with a guy who's parents had a tee shirt shop on the South East coast, I think it was Myrtle Beach.  Anyway a hurricane came in and destroyed the beach front including his parents shop.  The insurance refused to pay because they were able to show that the hurricane produced a tornado and that's what did the damage.  He said that his parents didn't have a specific tornado rider (I guess required for coastal property?) even though they were insured for hurricanes and floods.  Cute-

Is it still available, or did it drop off the market? 😁 I heard prices for houses like that are plummeting.

Shoot, just haul a few loads of fill and shore it up and it's good for another family's lifetime.