Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

First rds through the AR15

Range day #2 this morning with a buddy. I took my new AR I put together last month and put it's very first 100 rds through it. Only took about 20rds to get the red dot zeroed then once it was zeroed it was putting rds right on top of each other. I was wondering how I would like some of the stuff I used on it like the red dot, front grip, stock and all. Well I LOVE all of it. This has by far become my new favorite rifle today. Shoots like a dream, accurate as hell, very minimal recoil, ran smooth, and just an all around great feeling rifle. Can't wait to get it back out again.

NUDZl1R.jpg

KS8g9PB.jpg

Now that’s a tight group! I shot with a red dot for the first time recently when a guy at the range let me shoot his AR pistol. Incredible how accurate you can be with those 

Yeah I have quickly became a red dot fan as well. I had never shot with a RD before this. I'm looking at the Glock 19x as my next firearm and I think I may end up getting that and then getting the slide cut for a red dot on that as well.