Fly Tying
fluff

Lint Roller

Yea, when you get up and you have sparkly stuff all over your shirt, your chair, your clothes, your bed, and where ever else you can track that stuff, you just pull out the lint roller for a quick clean up. Makes the wife happy when she doesnt have to pick up little pieces of fly material all around the house.

may have shared this before, if so forgive my memory.

I wear a cook’s apron (bibed) and have attached (Velcro) the bottom of the apron to my bench.

The apron acts like a catch all and hold all falling material, not to mention every time I drop a bead, hook, or even my tweezers. No more searching the floor.

I can tie with a suit on and not get even a hair on my clothes. When I leave the bench, I just un-hook the apron from my neck and hang it on the vise.

Every once in a while, just take it out side, dump and shake (the apron that it).

WARNING: Do not rush to answer the phone without removing apron from neck.

Just use your imagination.

Conehead

ANother good trick to keeping the floor clean.... I always roll around on the carpet for a while. Most of the material never makes it to the floor. No trouble from the pets getting into stuff either after the first zap to the nose. blink.gif headbang.gif