Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for more editors!

As some may remember I had asked for "species editors" some time ago and since that time I have worked with a great group and we have gotten alot accomplished. I am looking for a few more editors that might be interested in volunteering to help take some of the topics and patterns that we have on the site and group them with the a particular species. I am on the verge of rolling out some new features associated with the editors program so I am ready to get a few more willing souls to help out.

A decent knowledge of the species you volunteer for is recommend and you should be able to determine a pattern would be good for your species just by looking at it.

Here is the information that the editors have gathered so far: http://www.flytyingforum.com/species/speciesindex.php

You can get a glimpse of what the job would require from that. So if your interested please "PM" me with the species that you might be interested in and I will let you know if it available.

I'm only looking for a handful of people so once the spots fill up I will cut it off.

Thanks

Will

Thanks for the interest I have gotten so far, I will try to get back with everyone soon. If anyone else is interested please PM me with a species you might be interested in.

I think the editor positions are all filled up now, thanks to all who signed up and I will keep everyone posted if another opening comes along.

Sign in to follow this