Fly Tying
Gene L

Lock down

28 minutes ago, The Mad Duck said:

"Trigger Finger" can occur in any finger or thumb. 

Most common in the ring finger, though.

Ignore all of this...even my earlier comments. This is a flyfishing/tying web site...not medical. GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

9 hours ago, SalarMan said:

Ignore all of this...even my earlier comments. This is a flyfishing/tying web site...not medical. GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

Agreed George - it's like getting medical advice in a bar, it's free but in the end it will probably make your condition worse. 🙄

4 hours ago, DFoster said:

Agreed George - it's like getting medical advice in a bar, it's free but in the end it will probably make your condition worse. 🙄

Thanks for the follow up Dean. I thought about this and it just made sense to say...see a doctor.

7 hours ago, Moshup said:

Grumpy old men.

Hey, speaking of grumpy old men, are you out there hitting the strippers yet? 

LOL, stripers.  

I hate doctors. I get all my medical advice from the internet, either googling the subject or boards like this one. Always plenty of people with lots of free advice. By the way, this finger locking up stuff has happened to me if squeeze something just wrong between thumb and finger. I think it's kind of cool to lock up like that. I also had a lot of trouble with leg cramps and my wife bought some bottled water called Propel. It worked miracles on the leg cramps but those darn doctors took me off it because of the amount of sodium in it. Now I take an OTC Potassium pill every other day and though occasional leg cramps nothing like I was having before the Propel. Getting old ain't what I'd call the Golden Years but still better than the alternative.

On 5/11/2022 at 7:38 AM, niveker said:

are you out there hitting the strippers yet? 

LOL, stripers.  

water temp is getting good for the stripers have to wait another month or two for the strippers preferred water temps. school bass in CT river now. waiting for the big bass and the shad to run, any time now with temps warming up