Jump to content
Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

My 61 Birthday

Recommended Posts

Not yet. Hopefully it's just the normal slow hospital stuff and maybe he just isn't back home yet and settled in. Hopefully we'll see an update form him this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now saw this, sorry to hear this Mark.  Hope you are back on your feet soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Alaska.  He won't be released from the hospital until the Shaman says his evil spirits have gone (which might take some doing!). 

I'm sure he'll be back on soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikechell said:

It's Alaska.  He won't be released from the hospital until the Shaman says his evil spirits have gone (which might take some doing!). 

I'm sure he'll be back on soon.

I'm burning sage so I can cleanse the fly tying room of evil energies........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still in Anchorage, hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll be home and online.

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burning the sage worked. Here’s to a great couple days  of R and R followed by a triumphant return to Fairbanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow thats a shocker. prayers for a full recovery. grandson and i will fish tomorrow  with some of the bear hair you sent him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

Burning the sage worked. Here’s to a great couple days  of R and R followed by a triumphant return to Fairbanks. 

 

 

On 5/22/2022 at 8:26 PM, SilverCreek said:

I'm burning sage so I can cleanse the fly tying room of evil energies........

Too funny you guys, laughter is always the best medicine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

I'm still in Anchorage, hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll be home and online.

Mark

Amen to that Mark!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...