Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

63 Hot Dogs

Joey 'Bagaweiners' -

Man he crushed the competition - 15 more than the 2nd place guy.  

He also had a guy jump onstage while he was eating and tried to disrput the contest for some animal rights cause. Chestnut grabbed hin in a headlock and dropped him to the floor and continued eating. He was on a record setting pace until he was interrupted and still managed to whoop the second place contestant.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/joey-chestnut-63-hot-dogs-nathan-famous

16 minutes ago, The Mad Duck said:

Chestnut grabbed him in a headlock and dropped him to the floor and continued eating

Now that's professional, LOL.  

I love Nathan’s angus hot dogs. I can crush five of them with rolls. I’m not so sure about 63. 

I've never been a BIG meal kind of eater.  I can put a nice enough dent to let the cook know I liked it, but I can't get my money's worth from an all-you-can-eat place.  Even thinking about trying to eat that many hotdogs makes me feel a little nauseous.  

Back a whole lot of many years a friend and I went to my house drunk and boiled up a couple of packages of hot dogs and proceeded to eat them with nothing but some ketchup. Kind of gave up on dogs after that night. Now about the only time I'll eat a dog is when you burn it over a campfire. Other than that my sausages are brats various other real sausages. My wife eats dogs on occasion but knows not to fix them for me.

63 dogs and slamming a guy with a headlock. Pretty impressive. Whatever happened to that skinny little Asian guy who used to win all the contests? 

My dad always used to tell us that hot dogs were so cheap because they were made of "lips and buttholes." 😄 You kind of have to wonder how many....assorted parts, let's say...are in 63 hot dogs. 🤔