Fly Tying
Alex C.

The OC

Its a teenage soap opera on Fox. Thursdays at 8, you get to see a bunch of beautiful rich, 18 year olds living in Southern California(Orange County hence O.C.) Tons of outrageous non believable drama.... but like I said it is great.

hysterical.gif

...whew!

seriously though,

I know it's a bad time

for sports, but y'all need to

check out Deadwood on HBO

before you grow ovaries.

Haven't watched one episode of either. Thank God SOMEBODY told SD what O.C. was rolleyes.gif

Skunked- ya done right good, Bubba! blink.gif

QUOTE (davidmac @ May 20 2005, 10:20 AM)
... and the tanning thread was endded. dry.gif

As was explained to you twice in the past, and now for a third time davidmac dry.gif the tanning thread was ended because the people involved were NOT people that wanted to contribute to a tying site, unlike the person that started this post who has contributed to tying discussions.....we won't explain this again!

Dfix the only "OC" I knew of was Orange County Choppers laugh.gif

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ May 20 2005, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (davidmac @ May 20 2005, 10:20 AM)
... and the tanning thread was endded. dry.gif

As was explained to you twice in the past, and now for a third time davidmac dry.gif the tanning thread was ended because the people involved were NOT people that wanted to contribute to a tying site, unlike the person that started this post who has contributed to tying discussions.....we won't explain this again!

Dfix the only "OC" I knew of was Orange County Choppers laugh.gif

That's 'cuz you don't get out much dunno.gif

The tanning thread is gone. The explanation as to why is getting old and we in the principal's office are becoming annoyed that people want it to have a life of it's own.

Anybody who brings it up again gets permanent detention- and I'm not kidding. dry.gif

Soap operas suck, this show is definitely not a soap. It is a really good show, got sucked in during the beginning but then I moved and just lost track of it.

QUOTE (GlobalFisher @ May 20 2005, 12:44 PM)
Soap operas suck, this show is definitely not a soap.

Hey, I'm just going by what several people before me said about the show. wink.gif

And it still sounds like a soap to me. devil.gif

Geoff,

Keep telling yourself it's not a soap, I'm sure you'll convince yourself eventually biggrin.gif

I watch two soap opreas a week

WWE RAW and WWE Smackdown - if only all of life's problems could be solved with cartoonish violence and childish name-calling.

The only good show is HOUSE!!!

*ugh*.l... I watched the first episode of "house". That would be a decent show, but the guy that plays house just gets on my nerves, he's just way to over the top with his cynicism.

One thing I will say though...all the shows mentioned are better than any of the "reality show" crap that they keep tryin' to shove down everyone's throat mad.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.