Fly Tying

Great time with my buddy Arin at the range today. I always love range day, but it's even better when a friend joins ya though for sure. Think we sent around 550-600 rds down range between the two of us, we had a good number of guns with us 😄 I was a bit off today with my Glock, not sure why I was pulling my shots with that today by about 3-4". Was much better with my PSA 9mm, and after readjusting the red dot on my AR, I was punchin' out the center.

My .308 AR10 upper should be here tomorrow. So we are planning on hitting an outdoor range about and hour from here in a couple weeks that has a 200yrd range. Looking forward to shooting some real distance there with the .308

RSBqrex.jpg

EaDYXzE.jpg

Yup, I'd say she's dialed in!  Curious which range if you don't mind sharing?  Blue Water Sportsman have 200yd?

Looks like big fun. I'll have to pop some caps tomorrow. 

23 hours ago, Squeezy said:

Yup, I'd say she's dialed in!  Curious which range if you don't mind sharing?  Blue Water Sportsman have 200yd?

Double action the other day is where. Only 50yrd indoor. In about two weeks we are going to hit that 200yrd outdoor one and I think that one is the Bluewater one if I am not mistaken.