Jump to content
Fly Tying
DFoster

Try to not let this destroy your faith in your fellow man.

Recommended Posts

 Why dump your garbage at an ugly city land fill when you can drag it a hundred feet off the road through the woods and dump it in a beautiful little stream?   Some people deserve Lyme disease.

IMG_4466.thumb.JPG.194cee167ff4a23c989932c17a8da5e9.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't understand that kind of thinking. 

Funny, well not so funny really, I was up on the Ware River Saturday, someone had placed an old Lazy Boy recliner right in the middle of the river, had to be deliberately carried there, as I was at least 1/2 mile from any road.  

Streams are pretty low right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to call the EPO's and see if there is anyone from the state who's tasked with removing large pieces of junk- it's not like someone left a beer can that I can carry out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Dean don't you carry a bag for picking up trash? Just get a bigger bag! 😂

I hate seeing crap like that in the woods. I admittedly lost faith a very long time ago in 90% of my fellow man :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats wrong with sitting close to a babbling brook?

oh wait.... its in the brook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For many years I fished the Tulpehocken Creek here in SE Pennsylvania. Wonderful trout stream that always seems to have rising fish leading to good dry fly fishing. There is a pool call the Refrigerator Pool...need I say more. F*****G pigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steeldrifter said:

Come on Dean don't you carry a bag for picking up trash? Just get a bigger bag! 😂

I hate seeing crap like that in the woods. I admittedly lost faith a very long time ago in 90% of my fellow man :(

We just bought a new mattress for the guest room and I stupidly threw the bag out!  😲😲  Well it wouldn't if in the hatch of my SUV anyway.  This spot is stocked and heavily fished in the spring.  To remove it will require dragging it up a steep 25' embankment but maybe some younger anglers with a pickup truck will do the right thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SalarMan said:

For many years I fished the Tulpehocken Creek here in SE Pennsylvania. Wonderful trout stream that always seems to have rising fish leading to good dry fly fishing. There is a pool call the Refrigerator Pool...need I say more. F*****G pigs.

George wouldn't it be nice if the Greenie Mafia harassed those that litter, both large items and small instead of protesting the next deer hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DFoster said:

George wouldn't it be nice if the Greenie Mafia harassed those that litter, both large items and small instead of protesting the next deer hunt.

Couldn't put it any better Dean!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are still people who have faith in their fellow man ???  I think I lost that faith about the time I started school, maybe not until the second year ... first grade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...