Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

On 8/31/2022 at 3:15 AM, Steeldrifter said:

Thanks. well....I am a fan for sure, ak's,  actually been thinking lately about maybe picking one up. PSA keeps running deals on them where they sell an AK with a 9mm PSA dagger for $899. I already have the PSA Dagger, but it's getting harder and harder to resist an Ak and another Dagger for that price lol https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ak-103-gf3-forged-rifle-psa-dagger-compact-9mm-fde.html

Only reason why I haven't yet is if I get an AK, I kind of want the old school wood stock and not really that new poly/plastic one.

Check out Boyd's gunstocks Steve.

Well while I had some down time from rod work, as well as the site being offline, I put some free time to good use and did some more expanding of the gun room. With all the new firearm purchases as well as now getting into reloading I had been starting to get pressed for space. So moved all the fishing gear cabinets to the other side of the shop, repainted the walls and moved some racks and stuff around. Also have a small 3x8 area where I keep all my rod blank inventory so decided to make use of the lights in that area and covered the opening of it with two flags which now are illuminated from behind so has a nice look to it. Now with the new space behind the bench I will have room to move things around on the wall to make room for the next three AR builds I have in progress as well.

Much happier with the layout now. Gives me not just more room, but also more of a designated area for each of my hobbies now.

kK3TfNp.jpg

9Rms0in.jpg

npeFuA9.jpg

ZXaKrHA.jpg

A3NcLvQ.jpg

G72EzCf.jpg

wEiEgmD.jpg

TA7qlwy.jpg

mIQPXOr.jpg