Fly Tying
mikechell

picture posting test thread

I tried to add an edit to my original picture immediately after posting it and got an error ".  I tried multiple times after that to edit from my phone where my original post was from and continually got the 403 error.  

Screenshot_20220901-175756_Chrome.jpg

Just out of curiosity...how much do any of you pay for the photo services like flickr, imgr or photoshop?

17 hours ago, denduke said:

What is wrong with this place?  Can’t reply w/o quote my own post.

Been using Postimages for years free.  Got 948 pics there 

2 hours ago, SalarMan said:

Just out of curiosity...how much do any of you pay for the photo services like flickr, imgr or photoshop?

imgur for free.

4 hours ago, SalarMan said:

Imgur and postimage I use are free and not really the cause as to why we can’t post images

Ok, I'm game ..

Guess I was wrong.  I pressed Submit Reply after using 'choose files...' to load an image and got the same'o same'o Forbidden message.

Hmmmm ...

swiss-straw-wings-sml.jpg

Ok, I'm game ..

Guess I was wrong.  I pressed Submit Reply after using 'choose files...' to load an image and got the same'o same'o Forbidden message.

Hmmmm ...

I thought my image was not being posted because the site seemed to stall with a 'Saving ..' button showing.  I closed the webpage, cleared my History and came back in and saw that my comments and image HAD been posted.  Confusing.

Okay, my picture posted but when I tried to edit I got the message also. I tried to edit someone else's post as a moderator I could normally do that for them but wouldn't work for them or me on that post either. There is a glitch but at least the original got posted.