Fly Tying
vicrider

Happy to run Christmas Box Swap again

On 10/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, Trouttramp said:

Shipped today, added a little extra ( I believe )for return postage, use as you see fit. If more is needed, please contact me.

Not only is more not needed your help is going to cover any shortfalls for sure and the extra goodies will make several people happy as bonuses in their boxes. Yours is a very generous contribution to the swap and your flies are setting a high standard for the rest of us tying up our gift flies.

Thank you sincerely for all, Santa

Welcome to the forum Hank. You're in and it is a lot of fun to create a gift for someone you'll probably never meet but have similar interests in fly fishing and receive a gift from someone like that. Thanks for joining and keep an eye out for other swaps and things of interest on the board.

Saint Nick

I hope it's because you've been busy for good reasons Matt. Missed you on the forum and swaps for awhile. Glad you're back for this one.

Saint Nick

3 hours ago, vicrider said:

Looking forward to it Chris. Do you do fishing other than Saltwater?

Santa

I'm more than happy to put a fly in front of anything that swims (56 species to date in 2022). 

Locally that's a mix of saltwater species, bass, sunfish, gar, bowfin and the occasional carp.  Trout, pike and other cooler water quarry find their way into the mix when time and budget allow.

I selected saltwater as that is primarily what I've been working on as of late.

Chris