Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chugbug27

Looking for summer monthly rental

I spend summers with my daughter, who is now 16. For next summer (before her senior year), I'm looking for a no-frills, outdoorsy rental, roughly mid-June to late August 2023. Any leads are appreciated, probably best by private message. 

If this isn't the place to do that, my apologies in advance, and new mods feel free to delete -- no offense will be taken.

15 hours ago, chugbug27 said:

roughly mid-June to late August.

a little late for this year?

is this for next year?

have you looked at vrbo or airbnb?

On 10/21/2022 at 10:54 AM, chugbug27 said:

I spend summers with my daughter, who is now 16. For next summer (before her senior year), I'm looking for a no-frills, outdoorsy rental, roughly mid-June to late August 2023. Any leads are appreciated, probably best by private message. 

If this isn't the place to do that, my apologies in advance, and new mods feel free to delete -- no offense will be taken.

How come the old mods can't delete? Sheesh, we're not dead, just old. 😁 You got it made man, time with your' daughter. Can't beat that.

But on the serious side, isn't 2023 this summer? I'm with Norm, a little too late to be asking. Those places are all filled up, up here, and elsewhere I'd think. Sorry to be a bummer.

i'm confused as to why a 2–3-month rental from vrbo or airbnb wouldn't work???

aren't they rental agencies?

my niece and her husband used one for a 3 month stay in south carolina this past summer