Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

10th Annual Caddis for Christmas swap - In the Mail

Got my flies in today's mail and they were WELL worth the wait!  Thanks to all for their great skills and to Bob for hosting another fine swap!  To all, have a happy, heathy, and safe holiday season!

Kim

Flies arrived .. Great Ties everybody .  Thanks for hosting BoB . Happy Holidays & lets keep a positive look into the New Year. You'll get through this. 👍

Picked my awesome set out of the mailbox yesterday, this may be a box I keep as models for future tying.  Thanks Bob for hosting, the gifts, and all who participated. 

Will try to post photos within the next few days.  

Had the privilege today of lunch with the man himself--THANKS Bob! We enjoyed classic fish, shrimp, and langostino tacos, plus I picked up a fantastic set of flies. Kudos to all! Again, another great swap!

Dang jburge, you'd sit through a whole lunch with Fishin'Bob just to save on postage on return address? Would love to meet some of the board members but not a lot of fly fisherman in western OK. Some members in OK City and east where they even have trout but here it's farm ponds and bass.

11 hours ago, vicrider said:

Dang jburge, you'd sit through a whole lunch with Fishin'Bob just to save on postage on return address? Would love to meet some of the board members but not a lot of fly fisherman in western OK. Some members in OK City and east where they even have trout but here it's farm ponds and bass.

LOL, that's funny! And yeah, why should I buy stamps when I can either drop the flies at Bob's house, or even better, enjoy great sushi, BBQ, Mexican, and a whole lot more while we laugh and tell hilarious fish "stories." Oh, and this Cali boy is originally an Okie. Born in Midwest City when my dad was stationed at Tinker. Small world.