Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Still time for Christmas Fly Box Swap

'm sure some on the section of the board don't really look elsewhere but every year for awhile now I've been running a Christmas gift box swap and there is still time to get into this and have the fun of a gift wrapped under the tree you know is what you want instead of a tie again. Check out the swap info on the Swap section and join us in this fun swap.

Saint Nick

8 hours ago, vicrider said:

'm sure some on the section of the board don't really look elsewhere but every year for awhile now I've been running a Christmas gift box swap and there is still time to get into this and have the fun of a gift wrapped under the tree you know is what you want instead of a tie again. Check out the swap info on the Swap section and join us in this fun swap.

Saint Nick

This IS a fun swap to cut your teeth on!  Instead of tying a bunch of flies for a bunch of other tyers you'll tie a bunch of flies for ONE person and get back flies from another person.  Think of the PERFECT match of a standard fly swap with a great secret Santa!  For a couple days each year even I am a good boy!  I highly recommend this swap - and I've been swapping for going on 12 years now.

My 2-cents worth.

Kim

On 10/30/2022 at 8:59 AM, WWKimba said:

For a couple days each year even I am a good boy! 

Kim

Self praise is....