Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stabgnid

What's up with this site ???/

This place only works right every other day for me ... It only allows me to see the front page on each topic ..

Steve-stabgnid

13 minutes ago, stabgnid said:

This place only works right every other day for me

Not just you, I'm sure mods are doing as much as they are permitted:

37 minutes ago, stabgnid said:

This place only works right every other day for me ... It only allows me to see the front page on each topic ..

Steve-stabgnid

same thing for me and as a moderator i cant do a damn thing about it. none of the moderators can fix the problems associated with this forum.

only the forum owner can fix the broken parts to his forum

i was able to navigate through the pages earlier today and now i cant.

my work around is to open the page i want to view in a different window

i used to be able to post photos directly from my photo hosting site and i no longer can. i have to create my post on a different forum website and then copy and paste to this forum website

so much for being down for about a week and assuming things got fixed

this site is what it is. its not perfect and probably never will be. complaining is not going to fix anything. try different work arounds for the time beingnew window.jpg

I’ve never been able to navigate through the pages. Not with the old site, the old new site or the current new site. I use an iPad. I just open the thread to the last page and then place my finger over the previous page number. A window such as flytire’s comes up but my choice is “open in background” the page will open in another window that I can switch to. It’s no big deal and doesn’t bother me in the least bit. 

it works the same way every day for me.

When I try to insert picture from online link, box pop up and spins forever. Then some days I post picture easily. Today I can't.

yup this site has its ups and downs

we have complained to no avail

maybe someday the owner will fix it

until then just try to live with it

It seems to work just fine consistently when using Microsoft Edge. When I switch to Google Chrome, it's hit or miss. More so on the miss side. 

Regards,

Mark

Unable to access pages on long threads.  For example can see pages 1-4 then the final page say 15 but to go to page 14 this program does not work.  Same on cellphone or computer.

Perhaps the owner can fix this issue.  Months ago it worked fine.  Appreciate the efforts to host and run this site.  

the inability to navigate from one page to another is an anomaly on this website that has been discussed over and over in a different category on the forum 

Site Help and Suggestions - Fly Tying (flytyingforum.com)

moderators cannot fix this problem, only the owner of the forum can

it happens to a number of members and even myself as a moderator. one day it works another day it doesnt

just right click with your mouse on the page you want to go to and open that page in a new window

in the future, please use the link i provided above to post problems with the website