Fly Tying
CharlesB1978

Hello. It’s been a while.

I don’t think I’ve posted here. I’ve been tying flies for a little while. 
i live in northern Colorado. After a news article listed my state as one of the best places live - it’s crowed- and sort of sucks. 

I’m glad to be part of the forum so  better my tying skills, self discipline, and fun. 
-cheers

Welcome from Connecticut, voted not one of the best places to live. Glad you are part of the forum and looking forward to your posts.

Welcome from Mass, voted a great place to be from, probably by those in Colorado.  

Hope you're able to post some of your flies, maybe even join in on the fly challenge thread.  

Welcome to the site!  You'll find that it is loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, rod builders and just good folk.  I'm a born and bred central NYer.  I don't know our ranking BUT I do know that within an hour and a half drive from my house I have the Finger Lakes (great fishing as well as MULTIPLE wine trails!), the Catskills, the Salmon, Oswego and Tioughnioga Rivers, Lake Ontario, and MANY fine local streams, ponds and gravel pits just teaming with fish.  I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now.  I look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim

Welcome from Minnesota. This is a very supportive website. One of the best ways to improve your skills is to participate in the fly swaps. We encourage all people to post pictures of the flies they tie. Like I said, you will find that people are supportive of what you post. 
Tom

1 hour ago, MuskyFlyGuy said:

Welcome from Minnesota. This is a very supportive website. One of the best ways to improve your skills is to participate in the fly swaps. We encourage all people to post pictures of the flies they tie. Like I said, you will find that people are supportive of what you post. 
Tom

I do miss the swaps