Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MuskyFlyGuy

Quick Delivery

I ordered supplies for musky lures yesterday from Lure Parts Online yesterday at 10:30 am. They ship from their Illinois warehouse and it arrived this morning in Minneapolis at 11:45. Speedy Delivery did a great job. My wife, however ordered something from LL Bean and tracking shows it arrived in Minneapolis on 11/25 and the tracking says it had a “sortation” problem and the package is in Charlotte, NC. I could walk to the UPS distribution center and pick it up by now. 

When i used to sell a few rods and other stuff online this craziness happened more often than it should.Sending something from my midwest state to one next door would go to the west coast east coast Florida once and on and on.Mostly USPS ,rods  sent via UPS often got beat up even in heavy tubes.I try to sell locally these days,less money but less stress .Paying extra for premium shipping never mattered.All things arrived eventually and 99.9 intact.