Fly Tying
robow7

Click on page numbers not working ?

I just stumbled on this post and glad I did.  I'm having the same problem.  Thanks Norm, for the work around.

It's a shame this was not solved. I only really use the mobile to access forums and its ruined this brilliant forum for me. 

On 11/30/2022 at 12:59 AM, robow7 said:

It's funny, one of my laptops works fine but the other one doesn't play well with those page numbers and they're set up identically. 

Sorry, wrong quote.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:08 PM, Swamp Fly said:

It's an on and off again thing.  I browse from a PC not a phone or tablet so I just right click and open the page in new tab (or window) and that will let me navigate around.  The weird one for me is sometimes the following page is scrolled all the way down when it loads. This is regardless of if the navigation buttons are working or not at the time.  It hasn't been doing that for a week or two, but it might be back.  Luckily it's an annoyance at best for me.

Swamp

Same here, exactly.

Mike B

its a special feature of this forum 😁 works when it wants to

same with posting photos 👍

1 hour ago, redband02 said:

same problem here

yup

On 1/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, flytire said:

And NOT working today. I note that one can sometimes click on other pages from the main forum list of topics to get to another page.  But once in a topic one is stuck.

On 1/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, flytire said:

yup

10 hours ago, Ephemerella said:

And NOT working today. I note that one can sometimes click on other pages from the main forum list of topics to get to another page.  But once in a topic one is stuck.

you are not stuck in the topic

Click on page numbers not working ? - Site Help and Suggestions - Fly Tying (flytyingforum.com)

On 1/16/2023 at 8:24 PM, Ephemerella said:

Not stuck. On a iPad, Once in topic, press and hold the page number you’re interested in. A window will open, press open in background. Then open the tab with that page. Sounds like a lot but it’s quick and easy. On a PC simply follow flytire’s instructions.