Fly Tying

What’s cooking

5 hours ago, niveker said:

My son was home over the holidays using up the starter in the bread machine and for pizza dough

That does look great. I always loved bread but I gave it up, kind of, sort of. I dropped 35 pounds by watching my carb intake. I still eat bread but only in the form of pizza once a week and an occasional waffle. Where’s the picture of the pizza? 

Thanks guys.  I'll be trying to stick to a schedule of at least one loaf  a week during the winter.  Not sure i could give up bread, well i suppose i could if i had to, but it would be tough. 

Now that’s a fine looking pizza. If there is a better vessel then pizza for your favorite food, I don’t know what it is. 

5 hours ago, cencalfly said:

Here's one

Very nice and on a cast iron pan

2 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

If there is a better vessel then pizza for your favorite food

agreed almost anything goes on pizza. 

All the food here looks wonderful!  My wife was away skiing last week,  just me and our 2 dogs.  I grilled this bone in NY strip over an Applewood fire with a my own home made coffee rub.  Delicious-  The only trouble was that I ended up with 1 bone and 2 dogs.  What to do?  Have the exact same meal 3 days later.   

IMG_5975.thumb.JPG.e55ec4ecb348a6caf7caa13e5f45987e.JPGIMG_5976.thumb.JPG.e72f948c63aa17a208bc49c1dc3facef.JPGIMG_5978.thumb.JPG.90f272a8a758b5fcf5a2bb3c1d21baae.JPGIMG_5980.thumb.JPG.1d7798f1f015c48c03944e8c4d6636e5.JPG

On 1/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, Poopdeck said:

Where’s the picture of the pizza? 

Here you go, Saturday night's dinner

one sausage and bell pepper pizza, one 4 cheese pizza, and a side of pepperoni bread.  

IMG20230107184654a.jpg

On 1/8/2023 at 5:03 PM, niveker said:

Here you go, Saturday night's dinner

one sausage and bell pepper pizza, one 4 cheese pizza, and a side of pepperoni bread.  

IMG20230107184654a.jpg

I’ll have two slices of the sausage and pepper, one slice of the four cheese and a hunk of meat bread. Thank you. 

Poman’s seafood platter😛 Kathy done good   Homemade tartar and cocktail sauce to boot!

69F3B9B4-B9AB-4305-B8FA-75A485C7DE4B.jpeg