Fly Tying
FlyFisher09

Possible Panfish Swap

OLB- I may have sent your box to the wrong person. If this is a problem, I can reimburse you.

Awww dude that really sucks sad.gif

How could you send it to the wrong person when there was a self addressed stamped envelope, oh well, don't worry about reimbursing me, wait a minute I take that back, if you or someone else could atleast post a pic of the swap flys that would be good enough for me.

It appears that I may be the unlucky sob who was not on the list. I sent you a email. So am I getting flies? I guess Id be a bit unhappy I put alot of time and doe into the hexes. Please try to make some sence of this for me or let me know what is going on

Yea I emailed it to him But I am worried that I that makes me the one who got sent out to someone else. But he should have a extra set sinse arkie droped out.

Sorry,I think I was misunderstood. OLB, don't worry, you are getting flies. I sent your tupperware container to the wrong person. Everyone will get flies. I will post the pics this weekend (if I can get the digital camera working, or if i find a scanner). As for the extra set, I randomly split it up between people. Everyone got an additional two flies. day5, your flies should go out tomorrow.

They Came!!! yahoo.gif Jumpy.gif banana.gif And they are all absolutly amazing. I'm gonna be afraid to fish them. Hey Graham could you possibly do a step by step on yours? I can put up pics tonight if that is OK with all.

I got mine yesterday and i was iimpressed with the quality of flies. makes the one i tied look like something a third grader tied. i got to practice more to get the skills up to par with the ones you guys tied. Im going to use theseas a visual for tying. I may even frame them as a keepsake from my first swap on the site. Any criticism on the one I tied would be welcome.

THANK YOU.