1. OLB

2. ArkieFlyGuy

3. sharpster68

4. day5

5. Blueman89

6. lukemccoy.com

7. Sjo Crapels

8. FlyFisher09

We have room for two more. We'll make the limit ten. I'll get you guys an address as the due date grows closer. If anyone is opposed to moving up the date let me know.

Looks like there's room for one more, I'm in, if it's ok. I need to tye panfish flies for my Adirondack trip. The gills will be on the beds right in front of the lodge at Tupper Lake, just like last year. It will be a great time with my son, bustin bream.

Graham

I was just reading all the posts in this topic, if you need a meister, I'm sure I can manage it. I've done several swaps and know how it's done. I'll pay the postage to send Sjo's flies. To make toe tags I just type my name in Word and copy and past it a dozen times down the side of a page, and then cut them out and stick them on the end of the hook. I've been thinking about what to tie. I just took some long thin strips of white thin foam, colored them with markers and flexible acrylic transluscent paint and will glue marabou fiber tips or something else, maybe partride, on the back side of the foam, then wrap it on a hook. Should look pretty buggy and tasty. hopefully.

Graham

Graham, thank you very much for your very kind offer, but there really is no need for you to pay postage for me. I can include some Dollarbills, I just need to know how many, my flies don't need to be sent out Priority or Express or whatever. I can wait. So, I wil ty 12 Czech Nymphs, put them in a box in an envelope with a selfadressed envelope and some Dollarbills. Maybe we can work something out with PayPall? That would be easiist for me.

Just waiting for the definite amount off flies to tie. The due date could be moved closer, if I got something to say, but that really doesn't matter.

As I understand the discussion till now, we seem to have two volunteers for Swapmeister: Graham and Flyfisher09. The latter limited the Swap to 10 participants. Could you two guys get in contact with one another and let us know where and when and how many?

We could also do two swaps yahoo.gif ??

Sjo

Sjo,

I'm looking forward to getting your fly... It will be my first from overseas. I've gotten a few from Canada but none from Europe. An acquaintance will be in Poland in the next couple of months coaching the teen fly fishing team in their tournament, and he has been to and talked about fishing in Europe and using Czech nymphs and using Czech techniques.

All,

I have no objection to moving the due date up.

This swap was started by flyfisher09 and he should have the right to meister it, I came in a bit late, but will start tying mine right away.

Graham

Let me add.... looking at the "trophy" under your name, I'm anxious to get your fly as well, Graham.... Jeez... I think I'll go buy mine at a fly shop... so I won't be embarrassed.... blink.gif

Hey Buddy, I'll be proud to have your panfish fly. I think fish are better judges then tyers, and I look forward to having a new collection of assorted panfish flies.

Graham

I've got my first one done, very quick to tie, used a size 10 hook, put lead under the foam so it will sink. Looks buggy to me, pattern might improve as I do more. I'll probably tye a couple dozen one to swap and one to fish with.

Graham

user posted image

That looks like it would be a great trout fly. Can't wait to get one. Looks like it would be a great caddis immitator. Since Graham has posted a picture of his does everyone want to post what they are tying or do we want to keep the rest somewhat of a surprise? I don't care either way.