Fly Tying
cencalfly

Dry Fly Swap - Return In Mail

On 4/12/2023 at 8:34 PM, vicrider said:

Darrell, don't scare me that way. You posted the same thing here you did on my swap and these aren't due until the 1st. Scared me because I just got mine packaged and labeled to send tomorrow and thought I had plenty of time. I did the H&L Variant plus an extra to go along behind the H&L. Stuck it on the foam for the H&L and hope they stay together. If not James can just throw them in loose and you'll know they're mine.

As for the finger, I told you to get big fish on the reel right away and don't line getting wrapped on a finger when they make a big run.

I got myself confused!  As to my finger, I had my daughter's crazy dog by the collar and she did a 360 twirl.

20 hours ago, Woodenlegs said:

Usual’s are in the mail

Since they're not the first ones in the house they are definitely not your Usual.

Josh, you still out there? Have you checked to see if your mailbox is full. Someone tried to PM you but no luck.

Nick

Flies went in the mail yesterday, should be there by Friday.

P.S. Your mailbox must be full as you can't receive messages.  I tried to contact you about my Quills-R-Us Swap.

Still here thankfully.  Had to take a time out because of health events.  Sorry to leave everybody hanging.

On 4/18/2023 at 7:25 AM, Chasing_Tails said:

Flies are showing as delivered on 04/15. Just wanted to check that they showed up ok.

Got your flies  CT. Looking good.  We have eight sets in with 2 more on the way.  I'll keep the first post updated.

5 hours ago, cencalfly said:

Still here thankfully.  Had to take a time out because of health events.  Sorry to leave everybody hanging.

Got your flies  CT. Looking good.  We have eight sets in with 2 more on the way.  I'll keep the first post updated.

Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

Thank you for the update, gives me a little faith in USPS after reports...

On 4/24/2023 at 3:48 PM, Stellahound01 said:

Mine shipped out today should be there by Friday

Your flies have arrived.  Nice ties.

On 4/27/2023 at 7:27 AM, fishingbobnelson said:

Flies went in the mail yesterday, should be there by Friday.

Your flies were delivered today Bob.  Nice flies.  Hope to use them soon. May have to wait for some fishable water