Fly Tying

Video Tutorial - Wooly Worm/Bugger

This video is the first pattern demonstrated in the "Fly Tying Basics" video by Al Beatty. The pattern he is tying in this clip is the Wooly Worm and he also shows the Wooly Bugger as a variation at the end. This is just the first pattern from the video and I will be annoucing other patterns as I get the footage edited.

Al has donated this video to us and has allow us to duplicate it and host it here on the site. I can't thank Al enough for his kind gesture, it is going to help many new tyers in getting a grasp on the basic techniques. If you enjoy this clip I would recommend looking into one of Al's other videos that he has produced over the years. Check out his website: http://www.btsflyfishing.com to see his full list of videos. Thanks again Al!!

I have produced this clip in two different resolutions. I configured the files so that they would download directly to your computer instead of "streaming" them over the internet. This will allow you to view the clips anytime you want without having to redownload and will not strain our server quite as bad.

FTF Membership is required to download the videos

Small: 320 x 240(20 MB) Click Here to Download

Large: 640 x 480(40 MB) Click Here to Download

What a great idea,and thank you Al for you support and sharing you experience with us.Will you keep out doing yourself,keep up the great jod man.

Just wish i had cable instead of dail up.Man it sucks.

tt

I'm new to fly fishing and even newer to fly tying. I haven't attempted a fly as yet but have been accumulating the required gear and after watching this video I think I'll try it this weekend !!