Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Saying goodbye

Well guys, after 25 yrs, we are gonna say goodbye FTF will be offline as of tomorrow .

Thank you all for what you have done over the past 20+ yrs. We appreciate you participation for so many yrs.

I was wondering if anyone would do an April fools joke.

Figured it'd be YOU, Steve !!!

😄

I hope.

Sorry....Mike, yep, was me 😁 We aren't going anywhere ;)

Sorry lol. So many people messed with me today, I couldn't resist doing it here.

niveker....All BS aside. Man, you just pushed yourself into the next mod consideration bud lol. Seriously, all kidding aside. Thank you for what you said above. All BS aside, I do appreciate people here that say/feel that way👍After 20+ yrs of work. Nice to know some members actually appreciate our work here. That's awesome to see man. Thank you!

About 9:30 Saturday morning, I "tested" my cell phone ring tone, so it sounded like I was getting a call.  "Talked" to my boss (so Wife could hear) for a few minutes, talking about "Is he okay?" and "Yeah, I'm sure I can get a flight tomorrow."  "I'll see if I can get into see him when I land there."

My wife was looking more serious and concerned ... and angry ... each second.  When I "hung up", I told her that Scott (the guy teaching a class in California) had been in an accident and broken both legs.  I had to fly out and cover his class.

Just as she was heating up to rant about me needing to fly out and not being home, I couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

If she'd had a weapon, I might not have made it out alive !!!