Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
geozip

Glo Bugs

Would anybody be interested in an egg swap? dunno.gif We would be tying 1 each of 2 patterns...if no objections. 12 tyers = 24 flys. We will swap to the rules of the board. First 12 with I'm In and we will be swapping.

Myself (geozip)

1. tdeyette - received

2. day5 - received

3. Michigan Trout Guy - waiting

4. Fishyman - received

5. CjCalls - received

6. SDHflyfisher - received

7. atroutbum2 - received

8. steeldrifter- received

9. wickedcarpenter - received

10. trout traveler- received

Plenty of room left....

Geo,

hmmmmm..... Just in time for the upcoming Salmon Runs.....

Is the swap just limited to glo bugs or would any "egg" type pattern count?

Any thoughts on a due date? If not too soon I would be in.

Pattern(S) to be determined.

Tom

I AM IN!!!! can I reserve a spot for mich trout guy I think he might have some interest. 24 of the same pattern? Or 12 of two patterns? If you want 2 patterns Id say go any egg fly not just globugs. Other wise it may end up just a ton of single egg globugs. Ill do a pom pom and some kind of grovey milkey egg T.B.D. BUt I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bugeyes.gif I have been waiting for this swap for a while now. Ill have them done no later thatn 2 weeks from now.

post-24-1122419053.jpg

Ok day5, any egg fly it is.....2 different patterns...24 fly's total, if everybody is up to tying that many dunno.gif ,

geozip

Might as well bust my swap cherry on something simple. I'm in as long as I'm not expected to set the world afire with my tying abilities unsure.gif

Probably a nuke egg and possibly a cluster or sucker spawn type thing, (Hey, It's an egg, isn't it?) if no objections.

Fishy-"gonna have to tie well now"-man

Quote " Let's see if I have this right. 2 patterns of eggs. 12 of each pattern. "

This is correct... 2 patterns, 12 each. Only one catch, it must be an egg pattern.

6 weeks once we close the swap for a due date. This should put around the middle of September. headbang.gif

I have 12 done and can have the other 12 done next week at the latest (plus a few for the swap minster whistling1.gif) end of august should be ok for me as long as I have the flies by september 18 (full moon )

i can whip up a couple dozen glo bugs in one night no prob so whatever due date you guys decide on is fine with me. I'll probably throw in some extra "moe eggs" for the swappers as well wink.gif