Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
geozip

Glo Bugs

If I can get in with some Sucker Spawn I'm in. You'll stop using glow bugs after using these. devil.gif

Brent.

QUOTE (SDHflyfisher @ Jul 27 2005, 09:10 PM)
i think the end of august would be plenty of time that way we can have these back in time for the run

oh and i'll tie 12 orange and 12 pink eggs

End of August is fine with me. Is it OK with everyone? dunno.gif I don't want to cut anybody short.

geo

man i love summer as a student tied roughly 50 flies last night including the 24 egges for this swap finished around 2 am then woke up before 9 and started tying agian man i love summer

I can do the end of August if I come home from work and actually tie instead of grabbing a frosty beverage and hanging around here talking about tying! dunno.gif

Besides,...they're only a bit of yarn, some thread and a hook, what could go wrong? wallbash.gif bugeyes.gif sick.gif scared.gif Jumpy.gif

Fishy (smelling)

Im tying up a variant of the half and half,#12, chart/peach. And the other set will be Dons glass eggs, #12.

The end of august is fine with me too.

You guy's are killing me.. blink.gif At this rate we will have this swap finished in no time! yahoo.gif

wickedcarpenter and steeldrifter check your pm's.

geo