Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
geozip

Glo Bugs

I am going to close this swap. I will send back the extras to everyone. It doesn't seem that we will fill the last two spots. dry.gif

geo

CjCalls, your flies arrived yesterday! They look great headbang.gif . I will post the pics sometime later today. Also thanks for the extras.

Day5, thanks for the extras also... yahoo.gif

Wicked, I guess you have been stocking up. bugeyes.gif

Do you use all of those in a season of fishing? Or do you sell them?

geo

I just make sure I don't run out biggrin.gif I do sell a few down at the river if people need some.

Brent

Hey everyone. I have some bad news. I'm pretty embarrased to admit this but,...... unsure.gif I cannot find my vise. I've looked all over my house and I can't find it anywhere. I'm thinking I either left it at my cabin the last time I was up there, or I somehow just flat out lost it. I think because of this I'm going to take advantage of J. Stockard's special on the Danvise, but with the time it will take to ship, and me not having any friends or relatives with a vise I could borrow, I'm not sure if I will be able to make the deadline.

Therefore, I'm wondering what you guys would like me to do. I've come up with a few possible options, but I'm also open to suggestions. If you guys wanted to extend the deadline, I would tie like a madman as soon as the vise arrived. Or, I would also be more than willing to go out and just buy 20 eggs so that you guys could get the proper amount of flies. Also, if you guys would like me to remove myself from the swap, so that the deadline would not have to be extended and every one could get their flies in time, that's cool too. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what you would like me to do. I apologise to everyone involved in this swap for the inconvenience.

Tight lines,

MTG