Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyflinger

Website Question - Changing Pages

I can't seem to go to the "next page" of a forum topic - when I hit "Page 2" or "Next", nothing happens.  I tried rebooting the PC, and resetting my password.   

It was working just fine a few days ago.  Any suggestions? 

Regards,

It's a problem with the website. See http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?/topic/108741-moderator-or-administrator-small-problem/

When I am at work on my work laptop, the page navigation works just fine. When I am at home, on my home PC, using the same browser, it never works. I don't know why. 

A feature that comes and goes.

Kinda similar to @Jaydub here but usually works on my phone, almost never works on my laptop. 

I'm having problems with this site and a couple of others for reasons I don't understand. I have a VPN I have to turn on and off depending on the site. One site I cannot post unless my VPN is turned on. Otherwise it rejects me and says my IPS is blacklisted. I turn on VPN and it's fine. This site I can't see pictures posted unless I turn off the VPN. I can't use "next page" or click between pages here either way, on or off. Damn computers are a giant but necessary puzzle to me.

18 hours ago, flyflinger said:

I can't seem to go to the "next page" of a forum topic - when I hit "Page 2" or "Next", nothing happens.  I tried rebooting the PC, and resetting my password.   

It was working just fine a few days ago.  Any suggestions? 

Regards,

For me it only works on Search results.

I use Mozilla Firefox.  Which browsers are you guys using and say if it works or doesn't work.  There may be a common thread among browsers.

Chromium on my laptop

Opera on my phone

I always use Google to search the site, never the site's search function, so not sure how that acts for me.  

for ME, it doesn't work for Microsoft edge or google chrome browsers.

however, every once in a while it momentarily works then it doesnt

its a quirk in the forum software and will not be fixed in the foreseeable future or if ever