Fly Tying
flymaster

Gas Prices

Any of you tryed LUCAS brand fuel stablizer? i use it in my lil o'le '82 subaru and get an xtra 2 weeks per tank. Cost about $10 a big bottle and can get at most auto parts stores. i used to get a month off a tank ( putting 15 miles a day on it)...and now get an xtra 2 weeks...might give it a shot...works well-jason

Just hit $3.06 for the cheep stuff here in Chelan Wa. If you want the good stuff its $3.20 I just put $50 in and got 3/4 of a tank. Good thing my fishing spot is close.

JR

Down here in Nova Scotia it just jumped another 10 cents per litre, now it's over $1.40 per litre a 40 cent jump in 4 days. Freakin retarded.

IT's just going to get worse. They say by xmas time here the price of gas may be up to the $2.00 per litre mark. I suck at math conversions so I"m not sure what the per gallon cost is. Probably around $7.00 gallon or something.

Ludicris!

$3.39 right by my appartment, but 5 miles up the road is $3.09. I think 5 miles is worth it... don't you?