Fly Tying
Leif Ortenholm

Grasshopper

Hi and Thanks guys...the inspiration went back and i started this one last night biggrin.gif .....But this is just an warming up hopper,because next week me and Uffepuffe gonna meet up and tye a REAL one,its gonna be fun to meet you in real life Uffe!!

and Globalfisher yeeah that avatar feelt like an kick in the Mooning-Smilie.gif

Albert

Yeah, the set up is this: Albert does the tying while I drink whiskey hysterical.gif

Serioulsy, it's gonna be so much fun tying together, I'll never tied a fly together with someone else before, it's gonna be fantastic I'm sure!

Ulf

I've been bowing in the direction of Sweden today. cool.gif

Albert I have to say your grasshopper is incredible looking. I mean, it even looks cute, like a nice little pet, and totaly looks real. I love the shape, wings, legs, eyes, coloring, everything... it really is incredible.

It's hard to imagine what the second one will look like, espeically with you and Ulf tying together for extra inspiration. Between you and Globalfisher now I have been inspired, and will try and find time to work on tying a grasshopper.

Great job buddy,

Graham

Albert,

Great fly. Do you do other things dunno.gif (eat, drink, sleep, & sh*t) or just live tying flies. Really though absolutly awsome hopper!

Sam