Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Combo steelie swap

Marty I could send your set out if you want them before you go but you'd be short 3 of each, up to you though if you need them before your trip I could drop them in the mail tommorow.

I believe Sketch is a no show. He has not replied back to me.

Brewer said his were mailed on the 14th but still nothing here :dunno:

And sjo mailed his 2 days before the deadline and since hes out of the country I know those will take at least 2 weeks to get here if not longer <_<

I did everything I could to get everyone to have all the flies to me by the due date guys but sometimes theres just no way to win. I hate to send out missing 3 sets but these flies will be in the mail by next weekend no matter what, and anything that comes in after that will be returned to the sender.

I did everything I could to get everyone to have all the flies to me by the due date guys but sometimes theres just no way to win. I hate to send out missing 3 sets but these flies will be in the mail by next weekend no matter what, and anything that comes in after that will be returned to the sender.

I think you did all you could: Way to crack the whip, Bud!

Cheers!

Gary

i sent two packages out on the same day, one was my swap flies to SD, and the other to my sister in washington, the one to washington got there on the 3rd. im sorry about this guys, i had lots of time, and i forgot about this swap until i got the PM from SD. i should have mailed them xpresspost, and got a tracking number.

Brewer Like I said I will wait till next weekend to mail all the sets out so maybe there's still hope that your set just got hung up in the holiday shuffle at the PO and will be here before next weekend, so dont lose all hope ya.

I will say that I have never seen you miss a swap or even be late, so don'y worry, I do believe you when you tell me you shipped them. So if yours dont get here at all then I will make sure that you are taken care of with some flies so this swap wasn't a total blow out for you ;)

Don't know what to think of it. Sometimes the flies are over in 4 days and sometimes it takes three weeks and more. I always send them priority via airmail. This time I was late, that's my fault and I apologize for that. I simply can't keep track of all the swaps I participate in and that's frustrating to me too.

If you decide to no langer wait and send out the flies you've got, I'm okay with that. If you receive mine later, please keep them. That would be my thank you for hosting the swap. I had my fun participating, that's good enough for me. I don't want to irritate anyone so that would be a compensation for the wait.

Sjo :dunno: :(

man...i hate canada post, my egg flies were pretty generic, but i was proud of my stonefly nymphs.

again, my appologies

SD, when, or if they arrive, you should fish em, or distribute them in your next swap.

They'll be on thier way tommorow(monday). I was told that I would have one of the sets for sure so I was simply waiting to try to make it so you guys wouldnt be 3 sets short but none of the other sets came. :dunno:

So I'll send out what I have and thats all I can do.