Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flymaster

1 man fishing boat

Hey I am looking for some type of 1 man fishin' rig. Maybe a pontoon or a yak. I have seen the pontoons in cabelas for about $200 to god knows! Would one of the $200-$300 pontoons be worth using. The river I would be using it in are pretty calm and I wouldn't think I would need one for class V rapids. But are they comfy to fish from. One other thing which one would get me around on still water better. I woudl like to use this on some small lakes too. I don't really know how much a Yak would cost me but I have friends that use them and love them. But maybe they are biased. I think the pontoon maybe better but who knows help me out.

Thanks

FM

Hey Bud, I've got a inflatable boat I'd give you. PM me if you're interested. It's perfect for one man but will comfortably hold 2 guys fishing. It's brand new, only took it out of the box once, blew it up, took it out, and never used it since. Super heavy duty stuff on the bottom, trolling motor mounts, rod holders, battery case, multi chambered, plus a few other extras. If you don't want it I'm gonna put it up for auction, and send you whatever I get for it. Let me know