Jump to content
Fly Tying

Anybody know where to buy Flex Clips??

Recommended Posts

In the September 2005 edition of Salmon Trout Steelheader, Al Beatty describes how to tie a jointed "Newbury's Wiggle Damsel" using a wire connector called a "Flex Clip" as the jointed section in front of the regular hook (ie. this is not a 2 hook rig). I have spent the better part of the last 4 hours unsuccessfully searching the internet for a company that makes these clips. Are these things available or will I have to make my own? HELP!!! dunno.gif

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi gotoscuds,


I have them in stock but don't advertise them. I package them for the Book Mailer, Gary LaFontaine's former company. Take care & ...


Tight Lines - Al Beatty


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...