Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter333

My introduction......

Just wanted to say HI! I came to this site via steeldrifter. I am new to flyfishing, got hooked when I went to a Safari International camp in Wyoming in August 03'. Have been hunting and fishing all of my life but have just recently gotten addicted to fly fishing. I have a fly tying kit as well as a rod and reel and have tied a few flies but God only knows if they are "realistic looking!" I have been fly fishing a couple of times but have yet to catch a real fish sad.gif So I look forward to learning from all of you masters and hope to meet you all in person!

Well just one word of advise, don't take any tying instructions from steeldrifter or you will be heading in the wrong direction tongue.gif

Welcome to the forum bud and feel free to ask any questions because we have a great group of guys more than willing to help.

wecome to the nut house kurt i'm sure you will be emailin me asking what kinda site i got you involved in laugh.gif

and look....another MI guy smallie tongue.gif that makes it what 98% MI members wink.gif

wrong direction......hmmmm dry.gif one word ....nah i wont go there,i'll be nice to ya tonight little fella wink.gif

SD

Hunter,

Welcome aboard, like SD said you might wonder what he got you into LOL. Great bunch of guys here and all are willing to help.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

QUOTE (Fatman @ Dec 17 2003, 11:25 PM)
Great bunch of guys here and all are willing to help.

Or they might "retard" your learning curve. Oh wait, "retarded" is what my therapist says. Ah, I'm so confused.

Either way, it's too damn late. You're here now.... help.gif

Damn these Mi folks, are are going to take over flytyingform, then the world!

Welcome, hope you have a good therapist !

Muhahahahahahahah eek.gif

So you say.

How are you doing Hunter?

Good to see you made it.

OSD.