Fly Tying
Bamboo

Attractor Swap

Two more sets of flies in last night. This is shaping up to be a real nice assortment of flies. So far we've got dries, nymphs and streamers. If I ever figure out how to get the focus right, I'll even post pictiures. I've gained a new appreciation for those photos people post! :help:

1. CapeBSalar - received

2. atroutbum2 - received

3. Paymaster - received

4. KRC - received

5. Sharpster68 - received

6. CjCalls

7. shenandoahangler -received

8. Fontinalis

9. Trout Geek - received

10. Kyle Hand - received

11. Sjo Crapels

-Bamboo

I started a new topic to post the pictures of flies received to date. Real nice bunch of flies so far! :headbang:

Still waiting on a few more. If you could let me know what's up, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bamboo

Can I have a shipping adress? I'm sorry but I totally forgot about this one. I've tied a black bodied, silver ribbed, purple tailed and flashy winged attractor which I've used a lot on the Altmar stretches of salmon River upstate New York. I also put in some extras for the swapmeister.

Sjo

Sjo- PM'd you my address.

Just a quick update:

1. CapeBSalar - received

2. atroutbum2 - received

3. Paymaster - received

4. KRC - received

5. Sharpster68 - received

6. CjCalls - received

7. shenandoahangler -received

8. Fontinalis

9. Trout Geek - received

10. Kyle Hand - received

11. Sjo Crapels - on their way

I received CjCalls flies yesterday but got home too late to get a picture up. Will take care of that tonight. As you've seen, Sjo has his flies on the way. Unfortunately, I haven't heard a word from Fontinalis. Anybody know him? :dunno: If he doesn't respond to PM's and emails, as soon as I get Sjo's flies, I'll just randomly distribute the extra flies and send them back to you guys.

I think you'll be happy. This is easily the best set of flies I've seen in any swap I've run. :headbang:

Bamboo

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm waiting on the flies from Sjo to arrive and expect them any day. Haven't heard a thing from Fontinalis so I'll just divide the extra flies randomly.

These will get turned around and back to you as soon as I receive the last set.

-Bamboo

Bamboo,

Please keep any extras you would have given me. Thanks for running the swap!

Kelvin

OK, it's a wrap! Sjo's flies were waiting on me when I got home (picture is posted). I've divided the flies up, got them packaged and will be going by the post office tomorrow to get them on their way.

Excellent bunch of flies everyone. :clapping:

Thank you all for the extras you forwarded - I'll put them to good use. And troutgeek, thanks for the bags. This is a real neat idea especially for necks. :thumbup:

-Bamboo

Got my package yesterday :headbang:

Great flys everbody! Can't wait to get them wet.

Thanks Bamboo for hosting the swap.

Kelvin

I got my fly's Sat 10 Dec. Really nice looking fly's more to add to my displays so i can have an on hand visual aid on what different flys should look like. mine was the Royal Wulffe. If the hook is too big sorry most of my money went into xmas this year and I didn't want to tie on inferior hook i like using tiemco hooks only. for fishable fly's.

yall have a good one wont be back on here till march Im being deployed to Iraq this week or next with US Navy. yall have agood one and be safe.

Got my Flys today. They are great. Congrats to all the tyers. Thanks to Bamboo for hosting. We should do it again soon.

Sharpster68 Thank you for your service. May God Bless and keep you. Come home safe. :thumbsup: