Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fcflyguy

Streamer swap

Are we all in and shipping soon?? I am leaving for vacation and hope to the flies here when I get back!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

This is were we stand we are waiting on

Joe hard mailed last week

trout traver he has his send over night

steel drifter he to has sent his over night

cjcall ????????????? has not answer my pm so Iam thinking he is a no show for this swap :dunno:

so I thinking I will have some in the mail tomoorow :D

I got flys from krc today nice looking streamers

somebody with a camra will have to post pics of all the streamers .we got some very nice one

I now alot of you guys sent yours fly to me over night or priority so I will get them back out as soon as I can

THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING IN

FCflyguy

got flys from steeldrifter today

WOW I CANT BELIVE IT COST THAT MUCH TO GET THEM HERE

my kids say thanks for the extra flys I split it up bettween them

I also got a card in the mail saying I need to pick up a large envelope forom the post office from Rich Griffith

dont know who that is mabee trout travler dont know why they did not leave it in my mailbox :dunno:

FCflyguy

Yeah I was bit :bugeyes: when they told me the price as well :lol: no prb though, just didnt want to be the one to hold up the swap. Hope the kids can put the flies to use on some steelies this spring.

Yupp Rick G = Trouttraveler

ok tt flys are at the post office I will get them

all we are waiting for is joe hard flys

and cjcall but I think he is a no show

Joe do rember when you mailed them out

THANKS FC

I GOT A PM FROM CJCALLS TODAY

HE HAS BEEN OUT OF TOWN AND HIS DAD PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT HE DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO MAIL ANY FLYS I TOLD HIM NO WORRYS JUST WANTED TO LET EVERONE KNOWN

FCFLYGUY

Last night Merle sent me a PM stating that mt flies have not shown up yet. They should off been there and I do not know if they are there or not today. I went to the post office and they told me they figured they were in customs. They also told me that I should check back in the middle of the month. I did not bring the recipt with me as I cant find it. I know it is here somewhere, and will find it. If the flies do not show up soon, proced with out me. This swap has had plenty of time and I feel bad for holding it up, although the problem is out of my hands. When the flies show up split them up umounts you and your children. Its up yo you and the other swapers, but like I said I dont want to delay this swap any longer.

Joe

your flys did not get here today

Iam going to sort out the flys tonight and mail them out monday after work

if they donot get her on sat I can not wait any longer I understad its out of your hands customs is were they are sitting most likely. When they get here me and my kids will tie up some nice streamers for yea and get them mailed to you

I want to get this sent out becouse some guys paid $15.00 to get them shipped to me and I feel thats a lot of money THANKYOU EVERY ONE WHO GOT IN AND THANKS FOR THE EXTRAS WE GOT SOME GREAT STREAMERS OUT OF THIS SWAP

FC

I'm sorry guys. I just tossed this place and cant find the receipt from the post office and the tracking number. Its strange because I do not throw out any receipts at all. I bow defeated

Sorry Joe

Your flys did not come today .fly will go out monday after work THANKS EVERYONE

it worked out everone got 12 flys and one of your own back .I known some of you guys told me you do not need your flys back ,but it the easy way i known how to seprate them plus their was extrs to hook up my son with thanks again.

Joe I will let you known when they get here I will hook you up when they do <_<

FC

Ok guy all flys went out to day BUT had some prombles at the post office

Ihad 3 packeges they eould not mail These are not the ones that spoken to me about postage

I had one with not enoughe postage which is no big deal it was the postage change I think

seconde one they said stamps were cut off from something else

next one need to be mailed from the place postage was bought from and coul only on a set date

I paid for them to get mail myself.

SORRY to bitch ,but I just broke my wrist on sat Icant work any were from 2 till 6 months AND I trying to figure out what I going to do.

Again THANKS EVERYONE THEY WERE GREAT FLYS

FC