Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

mason fly tying show dec 3

I am not a vendor but have been there every year. Last year there were more vendors, and they expanded the vendor area for this year. You sell the double ended zip locs right? I know those would sell like hotcakes at a fatty convention, at this show.

john

Hey group,

tidbit here.

Could one of the group tell me the location of the show---city and location please.

I would be comming from Ohio and need a route / I would like to attend.

tidbit

Mason is just south of Lansing at 127 and M-36.

The fairgrounds are on the south side of M-36 as your comeing east out of town. The depot restaraunt is on the north end of town by the old grainery/antique mall just east of busines 127(Cedar St). I'll have to get the formal street names later.

I am not a vendor, but will be in exhibition tying. If you see Mike Schmidt of Anglers Choice Flies stop by and say hey. :D

I'd love to make it to breakfast, but am teaching a class in Columbus on Friday night...it will be a long early drive in the morning.

i will be attending as long as i dont have to work. my oldest son (10) is looking forward to going again this year. i am not sure about breakfast, but will know more as the date approaches. hopefully after turkey day i will have a better idea of the work schedule.

Is there a way to delete a post once in? I posted a reply to something off the first page that had already been answered. Rather than leave it I am just posting over it... :huh:

Ok, time to get serious. So far it's looking like 9ish at the depot for a quick bite and link-up? Just in case, any ideas on a back-up plan? McDonald's I guess? Then on to the show! We could try earlier, but don't know what the road conditions will be like and some are a long ways out. Let's hear it.

Im planning on eating on the way with ridderbos but I may stop out for coffee time and place is ok with me

I'm going to be there but I won't have any feathers for sale this year...maybe next year. I do have a bunch of Troutgeek's double ended bags if any of you would like to see them in person. They are great.

Mark