Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

mason fly tying show dec 3

i am planning on attending with my son. if breakfast works out for us, we will be there. are you guys thinking of doing it in mason or somewhere else? i know there is a big boy downtown off of 127, but not sure what other type of resturants there are there.

I can not be there this year, as I have commitments in Madison. I will definitely be thinking about this next year. (I have serious hopes of attending Great Waters in April.) Have a great time all. Hope the weather holds up for you.

I don't know guys, they're calling for snow all week, including saturday, and I don't know if I want to spend 8+ hours in the car going there and back if the roads are slick :unsure:

Besides accuweather says that is is supposed to be nice in mason on fri and sat

Dude, get your facts straight, its never nice in Mason!

*still hurting from the loss their football team handed mine this year*

Yeah I will definately play it by ear, I really want to make it to this show. I got me some learning to do, and it'd be noce to meet a few guys I haven't yet, and BS with those of you I've already fished with

The show opens at 9. It might be stretching it for some to be at breakfast much before then. I will try to get there (at the Depot Restaraunt) earlier if the weather is ok and I can. I like the Elias Bros. Big Boy idea (as opposed to McD's) for a back-up plan, just in-case the depot is busy or other problems. I'll have a few snacks a long as well for lunch. Maybe everyone can bring a little something to pass around and we can get together out back for another little meet, weather permitting?

Alex, I'll probably head down to the folks Friday night, I can probably get you a heads-up on the weather. I watch the same weatherman up there, don't get me started on their reliability!

Now the weatherman is saying we may get a break for Saturday. Alex, is BGG comeing? I have a little care package for her.

I'll be in Mason around 8. Is the Depot easy to find... like just down the road from the fair grounds? If not anyone know the street it's on?