Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BowFish

Crazy Dad

I've never seen that particular one before, but it certainly looks like it will catch fish! I tie one kind of along the same lines, but use bunny strips wound around the hook for the body instead of that dubbing.

Mike

That fly was in the 2004 summer Fly Tyer there were two other patterns as well, baby and juinor dad. They all look good.

I had been searching the internet a while back for a pattern, not sure now which one it was. However, I came across this and it looked like it could be very productive. So I ordered up some sparkle leech dubbing in pumpkin, olive and black.. plus more silly legs etc.. came out pretty good. Can't wait until I'm back home in the Ozarks to try them out.

I've seen that fly in flyshops & my fishing buddy has thrown it a few times, no fish on it yet but it sure looks good. I've been trying to get around to working up a couple.

Mandoyak

Guest rich mc

a close imitation is the hairy fodder from raineys flies . directions for tying are on georgia river fishing.com or past issues of fly tyer rich mc

Its called a Mixed Media. Created by Joe Cornwall from Fly Fishing Ohio. Awesome Smallie and Carp fly!

Frank

No, it's not. Different flies, but look similar.

Its called a Mixed Media. Created by Joe Cornwall from Fly Fishing Ohio. Awesome Smallie and Carp fly!

Frank

No, it's not. Different flies, but look similar.

My bad.