Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Aw

Kermit

A new addition to the fly pattern database has been submitted by Jimmy Aw:

Kermit (click link for more info)

img436d44dab8b1b.jpg

Hi Pals,

Any catfishes around your home waters? These Slimy denizens always give me the "yurks" & goose bums... :blink:

I make some very eerie discovery while intersecting into prey & predator scene Or you can call it some murder scenes with catfishes yesterday. Until now, I didn't know catfishes can be of such ferocity...

My hands still quivers now as I recall yesterday's night sightings .... :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Which inspires me to tie Kermit. As soon as I have results, I will post for you all! :blink:

Hi Folks !

Here's the Kermit's 1st Cat as promised ! :D

IPB Image

Todays' another wet rainy day. Therefore, after my tedious day of work, still in my business attire... kekeke.... I snooped around the dark for the cats.

Yup, they were splashing & no doubt they are out for a hunting frenzy on frogs in the dark.

My 1st dip of Kermit... "Blop"....2nd dip.... "Blop" .... "SPLASH" .... Kermit was taken at the 2nd dip! This is how hungry the cats are!

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Nevertheless, I think I had enough for the Slimy Cats... enjoy the report & the photos! ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice Catfish.. I'm gonna have to tie me some Kermits. :)

Oh, it just my perference. I always tie black flies for the night. Therefore, I use black foam for the bottom this round. ;)

Do try other colors ! Best Regards - Jim :D