Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
SDHflyfisher

trout trips

SDH i do have some plans for putting together a trout trip for the forum here in michigan prob. in may/june. We have some great trout water here and i am thinking the au sable with the drift boats pullin streamers in the day and dry fly fishing in the evening.

When i put this together i will post it but it will be awhile.

SD

I'll be on the Muskegon for the Month of May and possibly Hodenpyl in June. That would be another prime outing area.

One thing to keep in mind would be the influx of the aluminum hatch in June. Talk about blanket.

We'll talk. The upper Man is another alternative, depending on the size of this outing.

did i hear hodenpyl?? i love that place... even when i can walk on the water.....

steve

If you do the Upper Man I may be able to help with lodging too. Keep me posted on this one. June is tough to get out of work but I'll figure a way around it.

There are plenty of other opportunities in the area as well. Plenty of walk in spots if there aren't enough boats.

If it's the upper Man, depending on when in June I may already be there! smile.gif

I've got vac already planned for June 21st - 27th

GOTTA HUNT THE HEX! headbang.gif

You know Shoe, if you don't start including GPS coordinates, I'll never be able to catch another fish. (Sorry guys, inside joke). smile.gif

Mike

QUOTE (SpentWing @ Dec 24 2003, 08:47 AM)
You know Shoe, if you don't start including GPS coordinates, I'll never be able to catch another fish. (Sorry guys, inside joke). smile.gif

Mike

laugh.gif i know what your talkin about,maybe i should just say river "X" and let everyone guess where we will be LOL

SD

Sign in to follow this