Fly Tying

Fund Raising Rod Build Auction #3

Alright, you guys are in for a real treat with this rod, you guys are cetainly going to be amazed with this beauty made and donated by Rick(mrchbrown). This Fly rod is a 8 foot 2 peice 5 weight . It is made on a Forecast blank. It is a deep blue in color and has a moderate to moderate fast action.

This rod is defiently unique with its the multiple shades of blue on the wraps, rainbow colored guides, blue swirled acrylic reel seat and the blue and white accent rings in the grip. Rick crafted an absoluetly beautiful rod and I'm sure the new owner is going to be more than pleased. There cetainly won't be another rod like it on the river!

Thanks Rick, your generosity is greatly appreciated!!!!

The bidding will start at $25 and bids will be accepted until Tuesday, Nov 29nd 9:00 PM EST. Please post a reply with your bid amount. Good luck and happy bidding!!!

To see more information and additional pics of this rod visit: http://www.rodbuildingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11644

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Wow, now thats a beautiful rod. :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: I wish had the $ to even consider bidding!!! I'm sure the lucky winner is really going to love that great looking rod. Good luck to all who try!!!

Best Wishes,

Sam

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took the time to look at this auction. Also I would like to thank Will and Steve and the rest of you for the kinds words on the rod. This was a fun rod to build and it is for a great cause. I've gotten so much from these three sites and this was a way for me to give a little bit back. Thank you,

Best of luck to the winner

Rick