Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Final Details

Well we are getting close guys and since we are all heading from different directions on different days and times lets try to coordinate meeting places and times.

J.Johnson just let us know what time you plan on leaving Friday and what time you want to hook up with us and maybe steeldrifter and BigD can give you their cell number so you can contact us if you need to.

Fishlk are you still planning on meeting us Saturday? As of right now they are calling for a high of 43 so it should be a good day so just keep us posted and give us a time estimate and we can also exchance cell numbers.

Is anybody planning on fishing Sunday?

Looks like the ice won't be a issue and I am getting more excited daily, it gonna be a good trip guys

I should be in Erie about 6:00pm. Maybe sooner if I can't take it any longer at work. I don't know were Elk Creek lodge is, but Im sure I can find it. I'll call them later today for directions.

I'll have a case of cold Straub beer and snacks.

Maybe some venison jerky if I get off my butt and make it.

Will,

I'll pm SD and BDH my cell number just in case.

I know you all will be there all day Friday. If you all plan to fish at night, just leave me a message on my cell letting me know were you all are. Or I'll just meet you guys at the lodge..?

Drive safe !

I sent J.J & fishinlk my cell # so we can get ahold of each other, will i'll give you a call tuesday night to find out for sure what time you are leaving. We should be leaving at 6am new years day so give me a call as soon as chris gets to your house.

As for fishin on sunday i'm not sure but i wouldnt put it past us wink.gif my buddy keith&i have a bad habit of using up every second of a trip for fishing right down till the last second so its a strong possiability blink.gif

have a safe drive there fellas

SD

The reason why I asked since we are going Thursday a 3-day fishing license will only cover thru Saturday and I don't have a problem with buying a 5-day license and I might end up buying a year long license.

Thats what i planned on doing will was getting a year long lisence becuase if the fishing is even half as good as it sounds i can guarente that i will go back many times.

SD

So far it still looks like all systems are a go. I gotta break in a new net now! I'll probably get my license at a gander over here and just get a seasons license as I'm sure I'll need it for the spring trout season anyway. I've got SD's number and I'll call Friday night.

That sounds good Lance hope you get a chance to make it, we might leave a few fish in the water so you can catch some wink.gif

Sign in to follow this