Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

Emerging Midge Swap

Lets get 12 people to tie 12 midge emergers. All FTF swap rules apply. Flys due to me by 2-15-06.

OLB

1-Trout Traveler

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

Emerging Midges huh? I'll jump into this one! I just wrapped up about 30 of these puppys (varied design) and added them to my box not even two months ago.....Thanks OLB!

I will play if you let me in the sandbox, not sure what to tie yet. I will need to find some recipes and pick.

My buddy is in also, he hasnt had the chance to register on this site yet, but plans to very soon. Add him in as MajestyJA. I gave him the mailing address today. He is a good tyer with great ambition....you should recieve his flys pretty quick OLB, I'll vouch for him.

OLB

1-Trout Traveler

2-myjeepcherokee

3-down2earthlv

4-crotalus

5-djpeet

6-fcflyguy

7-mgj

8-fry flier

9-geozip

10-down2earthlv's friend who hasn't registered yet

11-

12-

down2earth, you're sure he is gonna register? I'd hate to have this fill up and have someone not get in if he didn't for one reason or another

I'm sure he will register, he's just been on a really taxing schedule lately. I know that he will definitely participate in the swap, no question. I'll garantee you my entire materials collection that he will participate! And I was raised that a man is only as good as his word....